ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Persistence on Kubernetes.
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 03:42:52 GMT
I wouldn’t say that distributed and relational disk-based databases are not suited for Kubernetes.
For instance, Cassandra [1] and MongoDB [2] are supported via the mentioned StatefulSets.
Current Ignite integration doesn’t tap into the StatefulSets. Once it’s done Ignite persistence
can be easily enabled in Kubernetes.

Takumi, what’s your use case?

[1] https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/stateful-application/cassandra/ <https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/stateful-application/cassandra/>
[2] http://blog.kubernetes.io/2017/01/running-mongodb-on-kubernetes-with-statefulsets.html