ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to append data to IGFS so that data gets saved to Hive partitioned table?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:00:50 GMT
I think it is still not clear what you are doing. What do you mean by using the fs.append function?
Can you please provide each query that you execute? From where is the data inserted? Did you
check all the logfiles of Hive and in Yarn?

Then single inserts are highly inefficient. Try to use create table as select or insert overwrite
into a new partition.

As the people already said - if it even does not work when not using Ignite then it is a Hive
or HDFS problem.