ignite-user mailing list archives

From hiten <hitendrapratapsingh.si...@target.com>
Subject Re: We want to configure near cache on client so that we can handle high TPS items and avoid network call to server
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 03:05:11 GMT
1. But we want to configure different eviction policy for near cache.
According to documentation, setNearEvictionPolicy(CacheEvictionPolicy) -
Eviction policy for the near cache.
nearConf.setNearEvictionPolicy(new LruEvictionPolicy<>(1000));

But looks like the below configuration is not working for near cache

Any way to specifically set expiry policy for near cache and we don't want
to inherit from main cache?

2. So that means we can't set like invalidate on change to false (i.e. means
disable update events to near cache if main cache has been updated)