ignite-user mailing list archives

From userx <gagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Limiting the size of Persistent Store and clearing data on restart
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 16:00:26 GMT
Hi All,

1) Like the conventional configuration of
where in we could limit the size of the memory, how do we define a
configuration which can limit the size of Persistent Store so that say out
of a 500GB HDisk, I don't want this Ignite related data to go beyond 300GB ?

2) Also, is there a configuration such that when Ignite data grid servers
are restarted (say some code change either on client or server side),
whatever was persisted before gets wiped out completely on all the
participating nodes and only fresh persisted data is there ?