ignite-user mailing list archives

From mhetea <mihaela.he...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL query is slow
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:59:40 GMT
Thank you for your response.
I used query parallelizm and the time reduced to ~2.3s, which is still too
Regarding 1. is there any documentation about configuration parameters
(recommended number of nodes, how much data should be stored on each node).
We currently have 2 nodes with 32GB RAM each. Every 1 million records from
our cache occupy about 1GB (is there a way to see how much memory a cache
actually occupies? we look now at the Allocated next memory segment log
For 3. it seems that the index is hit  from the execution plan:

We have this issue also when we use a large OFFSET (we execute this kind of
query because we want paginated results)

Also, this cache will be updated frequently so we expect it to grow in size.

Thank you!