ignite-user mailing list archives

From hiten <hitendrapratapsingh.si...@target.com>
Subject We want to configure near cache on client so that we can handle high TPS items and avoid network call to server
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:46:30 GMT
Below are the questions related to near cache on client side:
1. Is the below configuration is the correct way - 1000 items per client and
evict the entries if not accessed in 5 seconds?

NearCacheConfiguration<Integer, Object> nearConf = new
nearConf.setNearEvictionPolicy(new LruEvictionPolicy<>(1000));

2. Is it possible not to evict the entries from near cache if entry get
updated on the server node? We want to control the eviction through

3. How can we get the near cache stats? Like owned entry count or eviction

4. Is it possible to configure near cache for only predefined subset of the

5. Is Near Cache gets populated only when we access data via map.get(k) or
cache.get(k) methods, and not IgniteCallable ?