ignite-user mailing list archives

From userx <gagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheMode - REPLICATED related questions
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:03:36 GMT
Hi Agura,
For QUESTION4 related to replication, I meant the following scenarios.

What does it mean for the clients which have done putAll operations

1) While replicating from M1 to M2, there is a network glitch for say more
than joinTimeOutConfigured ?
2) M2 is shut down for some reason.
3) There is a RuntimeException while replication.
4) Say we intent to put 1,1 in a cache, If the cache is configured for a
REPLICATION mode then if the replication process is not completed whether
the sync mode is PRIMARY or FULL, is the entry 1,1 available to client for a
read even if it has not been replicated.

Do we have any unit tests available to cater to such scenarios on a local
node ?