ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail <wmas...@mail.ru>
Subject History, multiple source systems, Data Vault using Ignite...
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:55:34 GMT
Hello,

              We have typical task: we need to implement application, which will receive
data (and updates) from multiple source systems. Also there will be default (our) data source,
which can be updated by our application. Only the last version of data should be "actual"
one, which could be retrieved from our application. But full audit trails of updates from
every system should be kept always in order to investigate issues. Now the team consider Data
Vault [1] as one of the possible solutions (but for me it looks superfluous). Is it a good
option to implement Data Vault architecture by means of Ignite? Have anybody implemented applications
with such requirements? We want to use Ignite, because in future we will have data analytics
process (machine learning). What possible solutions for the task using Ignite do you see?

[1]  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_vault_modeling
--
Best Regards,
Mikhail