ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Confused about QueryEntity configuration
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 06:34:21 GMT
Thanks Val, I meant #1 indeed. Using _key works.

What I'd like to achieve is for users to be able to use javaNames in their
queries, rather than "_key" or databaseFieldName: I consider the javaName as
a public API, whereas "_key" or the database field name are implementation
details that are subject to change.

But if I understand correctly there is no way to achieve that with aliases,
unless I duplicate the key in the value object which I would rather not
do...
The aliases it seems are not used to "rewrite" incoming SQL queries, they
are used to map to the binary object after the query has been executed,
right?

Franck