ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Confused about QueryEntity configuration
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:26:58 GMT
empNo is in fact the key.

I have attached a small sample project that demonstrates the problem; I can
in fact make the query work normally if I add keyFieldName=empNo to the
queryEntity configuration.
I don't see why this is required, for example with another cache that uses a
composite key:
TitlesCache: keyFields: { empNo, date_from }

... I can perfectly execute "select empNo from Titles" and I get non-null
values.

To reproduce the problem:
- mvn clean install
- Run the org.apache.ignite.sample.test.ServerTests#queryKey test

The configuration is in ignite-server/src/main/resources/ignite-server.xml

Franck

ignite-binary-sample.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n16317/ignite-binary-sample.zip>