ignite-user mailing list archives

From golgoti <alaus...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Cache use between client and servers.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 16:45:22 GMT
Hi all,

I try to read all I can about the Ignite cache, but I'm still not quite sure
how to handle it accurately. Then, I ask for advice here, and I'm new to
Ignite as well. Then, please bear with me ;).

My use case : I do have a client and 2 nodes (servers, standalone). I want
to execute some stuff on servers using ComputeJobAdapter. Cache is
configured the same manner into the 2 XML Spring config.

Client (clientMode set to ON in XML config):
Ignite ignite = Ignition.getOrStart(igniteConfiguration);
IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache = ignite.getOrCreateCache(CACHE_NAME)
cache.put("1",1)

Server: (clientMode = OFF)
ComputeTaskAdapter : do some stuff

Q : how can I get back my value 1 from cache in the server side,
ComputeTaskAdapter , if possible.
Maybe the cache cannot be used through both clients and servers ?

Thank you very much, any help appreciated.