ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Confused about QueryEntity configuration
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:35:38 GMT
After some experimentation I have one answer, and more questions :)

I guess QueryEntity.keyType is only used to identify which objects will be
considered in the queries - I had forgotten that a cache can contain objects
of multiple types.

I am still struggling to configure queries for a JDBC store though. With
this store configuration:

...and this QueryEntity:

... running
returns the expected number of results, but the single value inside the
result is null.

If I copy the JdbcTypeField from keyFields and add it to valueFields then
the query works as expected... so question is, are SQL field queries only
able to extract values from valueFields?

I also wonder what the aliases are for? I would prefer to use "SELECT empNo
..." in my queries, but I can't figure out how to configure that?