ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Confused about QueryEntity configuration
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:03:29 GMT
Hi all,

Despite reading the doc many times I can't quite figure out how SQL queries
should be configured. In particular what is query.keyType used for in that
The key type doesn't seem to have any impact on what SQL queries I can
execute on the cache?
Does it simply have to match the cache key type for things to work

Say for example I have this (pseudo-code) CacheConfiguration:

... what can I / should I use for a keyType in the QueryEntities I define on
the cache? And what will the impact be on the SQL queries I can execute
agains the cache?