ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject JDBC store Date deserialization problem
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 07:26:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am using a JDBC store with storeKeepBinary enabled, and getting a single
value that has a SQL date column. The JdbcTypeField for that column has
javaFieldType == java.util.Date.

The  JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer however return java.sql.Date as a value for
the field:

As a result the BinaryObjectBuilder writes that field using the optimized
marshaller (type id -2); and on the client side deserialization fails
because the readers expects typeId=11 for that field (java.util.Date).

I can't use java.sql.Date in my Pojo (it is used in other non-SQL stores)...
shouldn't the transformer be improved to create a java.util.Date value?