ignite-user mailing list archives

From kukushal <alexeykukush...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: IgniteAtomicSequence durability
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:46:01 GMT
Mike,

Atomic structures use cache named "ignite-sys-atomic-cache" and the cache
cannot be changed in the AtomicConfiguration (although you can configure the
cache group). Currently persistence can be enabled only for the entire
cluster and we have a ticket to allow per-cluster persistence configuration.
Enabling persistence for the cluster would result in persistence
ignite-sys-atomic-cache.

And I have a question here: I do not see what ignite-sys-atomic-cache
persistence gives us right now: you are forced to provide initial value when
getting atomic sequence in the code. Can we create a ticket to make the
initial value parameter optional so that it will use the last persisted
value or 0 by default?