ignite-user mailing list archives

From tobscher <tobias.h...@salecycle.com>
Subject SqlQuery inside affinityCall
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:33:28 GMT

I am having issues getting the following setup to work:
1. Client node which submits a job via affinityCall
2. Server nodes that should run a SQL query to retrieve a list from my cache
and then do some computation on the data
3. Returns a result (true/false)
4. peerClassLoading enabled

When I submit a job via affinityCall I am receiving a ClassNotFound
exception for my Key class. It's worth pointing out that my model classes
are included as a dependency and are not directly part of the client

Here is a link to my gist:

Is it possible to submit a job and then run a local SQL query? Is there a
way to tell the server nodes which models do exist or do I have to provide
the models in the class path (e.g. peerClassLoading doesn't work in this

Thanks for your help.