ignite-user mailing list archives

From waterg <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming test
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 00:09:36 GMT
Hello Val,

I now put the stream visitor code in a different model and packaged it in a
different jar with dependencies.

Interestingly, when I ran the program again, the server node has weird error
messages.
The FileConnector is a class in the client jar. Why would the service needs
the caller's signature?
Btw, I turned enablePeerClassLoader on, but I still have the same error.

Jessie

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sample.client.FileConnector
~[?:1.8.0_
91]
~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
~[?:1.8
.0_91]
~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.forName(IgniteUtils.java:
8478) ~[sample-client-0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.MarshallerContextImpl.getClass(MarshallerC
ontextImpl.java:340) ~[sample-client-0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar:
?]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshallerUt
ils.classDescriptor(OptimizedMarshallerUtils.java:268) ~[sample-client:?]