ignite-user mailing list archives

From waterg <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Use SLF4J in Ignite
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:55:31 GMT
Hello there,

I'm having following error when starting Ignite server node

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
detail
s.

In maven pom file, I added
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
            <artifactId>ignite-slf4j</artifactId>
            <version>${ignite.version}</version>
        </dependency>
In XML config, I added:
        <property name="gridLogger">
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.logger.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"/>
        </property>
I've also moved 'optional/ignite-slf4j' folder to
'libs' folder before running 'ignite.{sh|bat}' script, according to README
here https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules/slf4j

What should I do differently?

Thank you.
Jessie