ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuning parameters for performance of ignite Persistence store
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 05:26:23 GMT
     I have tried settings you have mentioned for WAL, it improves
performance in case of WAL write. But when check pointing process
starts(default - after 3 mins), caching process slows down(almost stops). Is
there any way by which we can write checkpoint to disk in background, so
that caching throughput is improved?
     Also, though I have connected 3 disks to my machine only 1 is getting
used while writing, is there any way by which I can use all 3 of them?