ignite-user mailing list archives

From csumi <schaw...@sapient.com>
Subject Re: how to append data to IGFS so that data gets saved to Hive partitioned table?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 04:45:45 GMT
Thank you for the response.

If I insert data from hive directly using below query, select query works

insert into table stocks PARTITION (years=2004,months=12,days=3)

I think the issue here is that when we insert data using IGFS api (append
method), select fails to return the results but if we use insert query,
partitions are created and select query works fine. How to resolve this? Is
partition supported through IGFS?