ignite-user mailing list archives

From csumi <schaw...@sapient.com>
Subject Re: how to append data to IGFS so that data gets saved to Hive partitioned table?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 09:46:01 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your response.

I changed hdfs://localhost:9000 to igfs://localhost:9000 in the
core-site.xml of hive home directory but core-site.xml of Hadoop home was
still pointing to hdfs://localhost:9000. Issue persists.

If I create partition using the insert command on hive I am getting rows on
select query. Even after stopping all ignite nodes I am still getting the
data on select query. Does this mean that hive is still pointing to hdfs?

What else can we check here?