ignite-user mailing list archives

From Humphrey <hmmlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to manage sequence with legacy database having auto increment id
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:01:05 GMT
Look here [1] on how to use the IgniteAtomicSequence.
You can set a value for which you want to start counting.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achive? Why not pass the Id to the
cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("INSERT INTO CUSTOMER (id, login, email, age)
VALUES (?,?,?,?)")

I'm not sure how Ignite should be configured if your database has an
autoincrement field for ID, how this should be implemented in the cache
configuration. Maybe just leave the field ID out from the cacheCofig?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/id-generator