ignite-user mailing list archives

From csumi <schaw...@sapient.com>
Subject Re: how to append data to IGFS so that data gets saved to Hive partitioned table?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:35:11 GMT
Ignite-hadoop accelerator is configured as

Idea is to run hive queries on IGFS but looks like its not working that way.
Not sure how to confirm if hive is connecting to HDFS or IGFS. Also, I think
creating partition by passing comma separated string to fs.append is not
creating partition correctly which is resulting in no result on hive query.

Below are some of the configurations I have. Please let me know if I need to
share any more details.

core-site.xml is having these properties:

ignite's default-config has below configuration

<property name="secondaryFileSystem">
                            <property name="fileSystemFactory">
                                    <property name="uri"
									<property name="configPaths">