ignite-user mailing list archives

From "slava.koptilin" <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start 2.1 with durable memory
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 15:23:35 GMT

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Could you please provide info
about what command you are using to start Ignite?

Anyway, I see that you are trying to use example-persistent-store.xml which
is refer to org.apache.ignite.examples.model.Organization
Thus, you have to build ignite-examples-{version}.jar and copy it to
{ignite-release}/libs/ directory.

After that you can start Ignite using the following simple script:
export IGNITE_HOME=/projects/binaries/apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin
cd /projects/binaries/apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin
./ignite.sh -v