ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Fischer (CW)" <rfis...@Brocade.com>
Subject RE: Missing object when loading from Cassandra with multiple queries
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:12:08 GMT
Thanks, Val.

I got confused between the Cassandra and Ignite keys. The configuration (keyPersistence) references
the POJO and the Cassandra partition and clustering key. Thus I inadvertently also added the
partitioning key elements to the POJO.

However, this still does not explain my problem. It works on the slow (older HW) environment.
And it works when using a single CQL statement in the loadCache() method.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: vkulichenko [mailto:valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:55 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: RE: Missing object when loading from Cassandra with multiple queries

Roger,

If they are not needed, they should be part of value object rather than key object. When you
create a key object to do a cache lookup or other operation, you should provide exact fields
for all values included in it.

-Val

--
View this message in context: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__apache-2Dignite-2Dusers.70518.x6.nabble.com_Missing-2Dobject-2Dwhen-2Dloading-2Dfrom-2DCassandra-2Dwith-2Dmultiple-2Dqueries-2Dtp15644p15754.html&d=DwICAg&c=IL_XqQWOjubgfqINi2jTzg&r=1esZO0r0bYS90lcsaLA6N4AFxuNo6lzauhETGwdJQoQ&m=0J2t9uNi5M6GNstK5XecfTzyxd5DeUHcnoYjqRnJ6l0&s=nZ4YLwgKbjIsRf3u5l-GaO3paGZC9hTihFyjxcm__RY&e=