ignite-user mailing list archives

From devis76 <devis.balse...@flexvalley.com>
Subject RE: Custom SQL Functions - ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:53:41 GMT
Thank you for your mail, I will be on vacation until August 8th with no access to mail or voice
mail so please expect some delay in my answers.

urgent request write to support@flexvalley.com

Best regards
Devis Balsemin

Devis Balsemin,  FlexValley SRL (Italy) ,
Via Dante Alighieri 4, I-36075 Montecchio Maggiore, Italy | t: +39.0444.699622 | f: +39.0444.1830543

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information
of FlexValley SRL and is intended for a specific individual.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading
or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.