ignite-user mailing list archives

From StartCoding <mailsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can java code look up cache in server without Ignition.start(cfg)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:04:29 GMT
Hi Val

Quick Question

I am trying to run the Ignite client from a J2EE application which is
deployed in Weblogic Server  and the client starts running when the method
id invoked. I try to Monitor it with the Visor app and I can see the server
and Client running. I tried to kill the client instance from the visor
application and it kills the client. Unfortunately it brings down the
weblogic server also. Have you experienced this and Any thoughts why this
happens and how can we avoid it?

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Sajin Mathew <mailsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Val. It worked when I removed try()
> On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 5:54 PM, vkulichenko [via Apache Ignite Users] <
> ml+s70518n13713h99@n6.nabble.com> wrote:
>> Saji,
>> You're using try-with-resources syntax, which calls Ignite.close() at the
>> end and therefore stops the node. Getting rid of it will do the trick.
>> -Val
>> .
>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Saji

Thanks and Regards