ignite-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite Site Changed its Face
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 00:04:15 GMT
Was there any discussion here on dev@ about this change? Just curious
if my search-foo is failing me...

Thanks!
--
  With regards,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> Igniters,
>
> In favor of the 2.1 release we’ve reworked and renewed the front page and some of the
existing pages of the site:
> https://ignite.apache.org
>
> The front page reflects the main additions of 2.1, durable memory + persistent store,
that opened new opportunities for Ignite. Please welcome new Ignite that “provides in-memory
performance with the durability of disk”: