ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: most of the dat in mbeans in empty
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:55:42 GMT
Sorry, I missed it. It's known behaviour. Count of operation (put/remove
and etc) updated on data nodes (node which really stored data) but time of
operation is counted on client node (node which perform this operation). We
have plan to make this more clear and intuitive. You can track status of
the issue there https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3495