ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High heap on ignite client
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:09:58 GMT

I've taken a look at the logs.
I don't see huge heap consumption but from the GC log for node1 I can see
that in a couple of GCs real time is greater than user and sys time, as
well as
in some cases sys time is higher than the user time. Taking into account
that you are running kubernetes and probably in a virtual environment, I
suspect that
overselling takes place here. Please check if there are other
apps/containers running on the same physical machine.

Kind regards,