ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access Apache Ignite service grid services from a J2ee application server
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:25:49 GMT
Hi,

Have you tried using ServiceProxy from an Ignite client running inside your
J2EE app?
Please check
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-example#section-service-proxy

Kind regards,
Alex

16 июля 2017 г. 10:04 AM пользователь "tmp [via Apache Ignite Users]" <
ml+s70518n14970h4@n6.nabble.com> написал:

Hi team,
I am trying to use Apache Ignite for  project and I am trying to access the
apache-ignite service-grid services, which are exposed through the service
nodes from out side the cluster from an application deployed on a J2ee
application server .
Looking through the documentation and research I did in this regard I could
not find any way of achieving this.
Will this integration be achievable?
If not what would be the best approach to get data from Ignite services to
a J2ee app .

.
NAML
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>