ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access Apache Ignite service grid services from a J2ee application server
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:38:26 GMT
Posting from the duplicate thread

I am trying to access services that i have exposed over the apache-ignite
service-grid from out side the ignite-cluster.
I am trying to access them from a J2ee application running on a Wildfly10
j2ee application server.
However when i am trying to use the services-proxy api , it is starting a
new ignite-specific jvm from within my application-server and the 2 jvm are
running .

IS there a way to expose service-grid services to outside ignite-cluster ?
If not what would be the best/recommended way of accessing apache-service
grid from outside the ignite-cluster.

Kind regards,
Alex

16 июля 2017 г. 10:25 AM пользователь "afedotov" <