ignite-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.kumara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.1?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:26:02 GMT
Thanks Vyacheslav!..i am looking forward to it.

Regards,
Muthu

-- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to
think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines.
-- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to
see what you believe.