ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: split-brain processors
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 16:52:24 GMT
Hi Luqman,

SegmentationResolver is just an interface to user can implement custom
logic, but Ignite doesn't use it at all.
As Ignite doesn't provide split-brain functionality, you need to implement
a GridSegmentationProcessor.
So, configuration properties related to segmentation thing affect nothing.

Yes, GridKernelContext can be used in GridSegmentationProcessor.