ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sql query in case of cluster group
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:26:27 GMT
Here you use same cache object from all computes.

>> cache.query(qry.setArgs(args.toArray()).setLocal(true)).getAll();

 So, actually, you run query on same cache node from threads belongs to
other nodes.
This will not work in multi JVM env.

Just keep in mind that your task\job object can be transfered to another
node (JVM or machine).
You should get cache instance inside task [1].

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/resource-injection