ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite2.0 Off Heap Storage
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:37:02 GMT
Hi Ajay,

By default, memory region max size is about 80% of total RAM. You are
limited only with you RAM size, but it is not recommended to set higher
than default.
Please, make sure you run x64 JVM if you want to use large memory region
and JVM process needs more than 4Gb.

Would you share a full stacktrace if nothing will helpful?