ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Nair <1994hsekar1...@gmail.com>
Subject How to create a dump of updated data in cache
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:00:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm really new to ignite, so just bear with me here. I have integrated my
Mysql db with the ignite by making use of the ignite web console and the
ignite web agent. I am being able to perform sql update operations on the
data i've loaded to my ignite caches.

Now what i require is a way to create a backup of the entire data in the
cache into my local harddisk(possibly in a comma seperated file format).
OR
Even some kind of logger showcasing "this 'record' got updated to that
'record'" would even be fine.

What i basically require is some way to identify which all are the updated
records from the already existing records in the db.So some kind of a
snapshot of the updated records would be helpful for that.

Is there any configuration or strategy that can be done to attain this? All
help would be very much appreciated!!!!