ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High heap on ignite client
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 03:28:38 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks.

i have changed the swapiness to avoid sys time > user time. and did test
but no luck.

What do you mean by "apps/containers running on same physical machine" ?

You mean on kube instance ? if yes, yes there are number of
services/containers running on same kube cluster/instance.

Ignite client need high CPU ?

Thanks,
Anil