ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two ignite instances on a vm
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 02:31:45 GMT
Hi Alex,

one ignite instance per one node working good and two nodes joining the
cluster.

But when two instances started on vm, only one of the instance is joining
the cluster. Second instance logs says nothing.. no logs are rolling when
other instance is stopped/started/restarted.

We tried with default heartbeatFrequency as well and same behavior.  In
case of large export scenarios, servers experiencing little long gc's. so
testing with heartbeatFrequency = 60000 ms.

Thanks,
Anil