ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Requested array size exceeds VM limit
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:45:06 GMT
Starting Ignite 2.0 data is always in off-heap meaning you can easily store
and process terabytes of data in the cluster.

Java heap is needed only for operational needs of your application (not as
data storage). Start with some value around a couple of gigabytes and
increase if the workload requires more.

Denis