ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jessie Lin <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming test
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 20:27:30 GMT
Val, thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately I don't have an existing AtomicLong or AtomicSequence to work
with... What if I need to initiate one, where shall I initiate it? We have
a small cluster, sometime I only have one node for dev/test. It's a bit
surprising why initiate an AtomicSequence would need to wait so long,
because there's no other node to wait for...

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 4:33 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>