ignite-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Blaas <patr...@kite4fun.nl>
Subject ignite TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder properties
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:00:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to setup an ignite cluster on kubernetes cluster. This works
fine on the kubernetes default namespace per documentation on the ignite
website.

Now i would like to change the namespace by defining the setNamespace
property but I can't seem to figure out where I should define that. I'm
unfamiliar with the springframework.

I tried defining it like this:
---snip
    <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

        <!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of
initial nodes. -->
        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder">
   <property name="setNamespace" value="ignite"/>
                    </bean>

                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
--snip

This results in errors in the pod logs like:

Failed to start grid: Failed to instantiate Spring XML application context
[springUrl=file:////data/ignite/example-kube.xml, err=Error creating bean
with name 'ignite.cfg' defined in URL
[file:////data/ignite/example-kube.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi#394e1a0f' of type
[org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi] while setting bean
property 'discoverySpi'; nested exception is
bean with name
'org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi#394e1a0f' defined in
URL [file:////data/ignite/example-kube.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder#1f7030a6'
of type
[org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder]
while setting bean property 'ipFinder'; nested exception is
bean with name
'org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder#1f7030a6'
defined in URL [file:////data/ignite/example-kube.xml]: Error setting
property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'setNamespace' of bean class
[org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder]:
Bean property 'setNamespace' is not
writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the
setter match the return type of the getter?]

Which seems to note I'm defining this in the wrong place.
Unfortunatly I can't find any xml examples on the inet where these
properties are set.
Could someone give me a push in the right the direction where I should
define this setting?

--
met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,

Patrick Blaas