ignite-user mailing list archives

From Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to make use of SSD in a Ignite cluster?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:54:52 GMT
Hi San Luo.

>1.Is there a way to use SSD when my cluster memory is running out to cache
the data?
Ignite 2.1 can do this for you:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.1/docs/distributed-persistent-store
it will be release this week.
>2.Is there a parameter that control intermediate result storage directory,
like the one "spark.local.dir" in apache spark?
Check PersistentStoreConfiguration there's a parameter for this where you
can define dir to store data.
>3.Is there a parameter or a policy that Ignite can evict some data from
memory to SSD based on LRU when the memory is running out?
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.1/docs/evictions

Thanks,
Mikhail.