ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Fischer (CW)" <rfis...@Brocade.com>
Subject Using Ignite as the SQL Engine for Cassandra
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 03:29:26 GMT

I have seen the page on using Cassandra as the persistent store for Ignite. Are the same concepts
/ classes applicable when using Cassandra as the backing database?

I have a large data set in Cassandra. At system start I want to load the most recent (ie.
most used) data into Ignite. The application then performs SQL queries to Ignite. My persistence
API will check if the data set is already in Ignite before submitting the query. When part
of the data set is not in Ignite, the persistence API loads the needed data from Cassandra
into Ignite first.

Is there a plugin for Ignite that gets me started on this? Or are there interfaces or classes
that I need to implement / extend?

I am looking for some initial pointers (ie. where to get started).

View raw message