ignite-user mailing list archives

From Lucky <wanxing...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Requested array size exceeds VM limit
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 02:44:14 GMT

Thanks all.
I know how to do it .

Lucky

At 2017-07-15 21:45:06, "Denis Magda" <dmagda@gridgain.com> wrote:
Starting Ignite 2.0 data is always in off-heap meaning you can easily store and process terabytes
of data in the cluster.

Java heap is needed only for operational needs of your application (not as data storage).
Start with some value around a couple of gigabytes and increase if the workload requires more.

Denis