ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failure to deserialize simple model object
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 23:30:03 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

I have extracted the simplest possible configuration, I have attached a
self-contained project that uses an in memory H2 database and reproduces the
problem, here are the steps:

1. mvn install in the root
2. run the junit test org.apache.ignite.sample.test.ServerTests#runIgnite
(this starts the server node, the test method won't return)
3. run the junit test
org.apache.ignite.sample.test.client.ClientTests#loadItem: this starts a
client that tries to get a single entry from the cache.

I get this stack trace, and just as before adding a dummy binary
configuration that simply mentioned the Employees type fixes the problem: