ignite-user mailing list archives

From kestas <kaln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do not store @javax.persistence.Transient fields
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:52:42 GMT
We do not want to have dependency on Ignite in our domain subsystem so
implementing Binarylizable is not an option (at the moment). Reading
documentation i found Ignite honors readResolve and writeReplace methods
which should work for my case. However in Ignite documentation says
readResolve is defined as follows: ANY-ACCESS-MODIFIER Object readResolve().
and java 8 doc says
ANY-ACCESS-MODIFIER Object readResolve() throws ObjectStreamException;

the difference is in throws declaration. Does it makes difference to Ignite
is there a throw clause or not?