ignite-user mailing list archives

From kotamrajuyashasvi <kotamrajuyasha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Ignite client in C++
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 05:24:28 GMT
Hi.. thanks for your response. I'm able to run ignite c++ client by using a
simple make file which has 'LDFLAGS' set to folders in
$IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp , and 'LDLIBS' set to -lpthread, -lignite-common,
 -lignite, -lignite-jni, -lignite-binary. The IGNITE_HOME should have all
the cpp libraries built first using the instructions provided in DEVNOTES.
Also while running the program, we have to set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the
folders in make file which are set to the 'LDFLAGS' .