ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Client requires DataSource bean configuration copy
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:04:25 GMT
I have a single server defining a cachestore on top of a JDBC data source
using the attached spring configuration.
I connect a single client, and I don't need to replicate the cache
configuration in the client: the client downloads it from the server on
startup. However I still need to declare the datasource bean that the
cache(s) use - else I get the exception below.
Is that an oversight, or some exchange / spring beans ordering problem? It
looks like if CacheStore exchange is supported then the lower-level beans
the cache depends on should be exchanged as well?
Can I force the client to synchronize / download data sources from the
server before the cache configuration exchange happens?