ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failure to deserialize simple model object
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:55:22 GMT
If I explicitly declare my model class in my binary configuration - just the
class name, no special settings - everything starts working. This causes
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext#configure will register the
class; I assume something should cause that to happen on the fly, but that
is not happening for me...

 <property name="binaryConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.BinaryConfiguration">
                <property name="typeConfigurations">
                    <list>
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryTypeConfiguration">
                            <property name="typeName"
value="com.fico.ignite.model.Employees"/>
                        </bean>
                    </list>
                </property>
            </bean>